The International Organization for Migration (IOM) has been authorized by the Government of the Republic of Korea (ROK) to act as its partner in managing the administrative tasks related to visa application services in Ulaanbaatar for Mongolian nationals and residents.
Before beginning your application, please check here for any exemptions related to your country of origin.
The IOM Korea Visa Application Center provides the following services:
- General information to visa applicants and authorized agencies
- Distribution of application forms, information sheets, and check lists regarding visa requirements
- Collection of visa applications (including passports and supporting documents)
- Document completeness checks and verification services
- Processing of visa application and service fees
- Submission of basic personal information and data into the Korean visa portal
- Delivery of visa applications to the Korean Embassy and collection of visa decisions
- Return of passports and supporting documentation to visa applicants or authorized agencies
- Other necessary services as required by visa applicants or the ROK Government