The International Organization for Migration (IOM) has been authorized by the Government of the Republic of Korea (ROK) to act as its partner in managing the administrative tasks related to visa application services in Ulaanbaatar for Mongolian nationals and residents.
Before beginning your application, please check here for any exemptions related to your country of origin.
The IOM Korea Visa Application Center provides the following services:
- General information to visa applicants and authorized agencies
- Distribution of application forms, information sheets, and check lists regarding visa requirements
- Collection of visa applications (including passports and supporting documents)
- Document completeness checks and verification services
- Processing of visa application and service fees
- Submission of basic personal information and data into the Korean visa portal
- Delivery of visa applications to the Korean Embassy and collection of visa decisions
- Return of passports and supporting documentation to visa applicants or authorized agencies
- Other necessary services as required by visa applicants or the ROK Government
Track your application
To track your application status, please go to the “Check Application Status and Print” page of the Korea Visa Portal (visa.go.kr).
- Please select “Diplomatic Office” among the “Type of Applications”.
- Provide all required information including the applicant’s passport number, name in English as shown in the passport, and date of birth.
Making an appointment with the KVAC is free of charge
Please note that the only official and valid way to make an appointment with the KVAC is contacting us by email (email@example.com) or by phone at (+976) 7766-8888.
Should you be charged to make an appointment, please kindly report it to the KVAC immediately. This irregular behavior will cause you property damage and may affect your application submission.
FRAUD VISA ALERT
Please be mindful of fraudulent websites and visa portals. Recently a fraudulent website was identified purporting to represent Korea Visa Portal. Please be informed that the only official websites are the Visa Navigator www.visa.go.kr and the KVAC Mongolia website https://www.visaforkorea.mn/.
It has been reported that visa fraudsters demand more than 10,000,000 MNT claiming that they can help Mongolians obtain the Korean visa. Please note that neither the ROK Embassy nor the KVAC receives any fee from fraudsters. The KVAC service fee is 57,000 MNT.