Visa Instructions and Forms
Please identify your visa type and download the appropriate forms. Before preparing documentation, please check the important notices.
Application documents must be filled out with a black pen.
- Application Forms and Supporting Documents
Related Visa Types
C-3, C-4, F-3, etc.
C-3, C-4, F-3, etc.
F-1, F-2, F-6, etc.
Below, we listed the visa types that many visa applicants frequently ask us about. The provided checklists are developed based on the “Visa Finder” guidelines uploaded on our website, under the Important Notices menu. For details, please find the “Visa Finder” guidelines, the Korea Visa Portal website, or the Hi Korea website.
Those who hold the official/diplomat passports, please consult the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Mongolia.
Please be informed that the persons who received the long-term visas must apply for the alien registration cards at the Office of the Immigration Service of the Republic of Korea upon entering the country.
Long-term Visas – Over 90 days of stay
Purpose of Travel
Family visitor, Cohabitee of diplomat/foreign government official, or Dependent family
Short-term Visas – Up to 90 days of stay
Purpose of Travel
If you have any questions, please contact the Korea Visa Application Center at:
- Phone: +976-7766-8888
- Email: email@example.com
*Note that the following short-term visas are eligible for the simplified application and multiple entry visa:
- Short-Term General (C-3-1)
- Business Visitor (C-3-4)
- Ordinary Tourist (C-3-9)
Please read the criteria below carefully and bring the relevant documents to demonstrate your eligibility.
Sample Visa Application Form & Instructions
Please carefully read the “Guidelines on filling out the Visa Application Form” and the “Photo Requirements” and check the “Guidelines on the document preparation.”
- Guidelines on filling out the Visa Application Form
The Visa Application Form must be written in English or Korean with a black pen. The forms completed in Mongolian or any other language will not be accepted. The Visa Application Form must be printed single-sided on A4-size paper. Applicants who bring visa application forms printed on the double sides will be asked to fill out a new form. Where a Confirmation of Visa Issuance (CCVI) is required, the confirmation number issued by the Korean Immigration Service must be stated on the Visa Application Form and a proof document of the receipt of the CCVI must be submitted along with the visa application in a hard-copy format.
Please click here to view a sample application form with additional guidance.
Please carefully read through the below notice written on the Application Form and be informed.
- If extra space is needed to complete any item, record on a separate sheet of paper or submit relevant documents which could support the application.
- If you received Korean visa approval, and have new passport issued thereafter in lieu of lost/damaged passport, you must notify the concerned visa office of changes in your passport information.
- Possession of a visa does not entitle the bearer to enter the Republic of Korea upon arrival at the port of entry if he/she is found inadmissible.
- Please note that category C visa holders are not able to change their status of stay after their entry into the Republic of Korea in accordance with Article 9(1) of the Enforcement Regulations of the Immigration Act.
- Providing false information or documents leads to revocation of a visa and permission to stay, and may result in criminal punishments and an entry ban to the Republic of Korea.
- Failure to submit all required documents may cause delay or denial of a visa.
- Visa applicants must check online on the “Korea Visa Portal website” for visa application results. To receive the disapproval notice in written form, visa applicants must visit the diplomatic office and apply in person. (Please click here to learn how to.)
- Photo Requirements
The applicant’s photo must meet the below requirements set forth by the Korean Ministry of Justice. If a submitted photo does not meet the requirements, the Korea Visa Application Center (KVAC), the embassy of the Republic of Korea in Mongolia, and the authorized agencies reserve the right to request the applicant to take a new photo.
Taken within the last 6 months from the date of the visa application. Sized 3.5 X 4.5cm. Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background. Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera. Do not wear a hat or sunglasses. Ears and Eyes must be visible.
- Guidelines on the document preparation
- Passports must be submitted in original along with one copy. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the planned travel date.
- All official documents issued in Korea must have been issued within the last three months prior to the visa application.
- All documents issued in Mongolia at kiosks must have been issued within the last 45 days prior to the visa application.
- All documents in Mongolian must be translated to Korean (except the social security certificates, the bank statement documents, and the certificate of deposits).
- The Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Mongolia reserves the right to request additional documents or interviews. If required, applicants will be contacted by phone by the KVAC, the embassy of the Republic of Korea, or the authorized agencies to schedule an interview appointment at the embassy.
- In accordance with the Korean Immigration Law and related acts and regulations, visa refusal decisions cannot be shared by phone or verbally. You can check the visa decision from the Korea Visa Portal website. Please check “Track your application” page on the KVAC website to learn how to.